Our office is located in Spain since 2008 and madrid is the capital of Spain. For this reason, Madrid Airport is one of the airport from which we operate we know the most. Organizing a private jet charter from or to Madrid airport has no secret for us.
Why fly to Madrid?
Madrid is the capital of Spain. Many companies’ headquarters are located in the city, business travel has a big volume. But the Madrid is also attractive for several other reasons:
- Touristic: Getting lost in the most popular neighborhoods such as the Barrio de los Asturias (the Plaza Mayor, Palacio Real, La Catedral de la Almudena… ), the Barrio de Lavapiés (multicultural), the Barrio de la Latina, is one of the oldest in the city (Basilica de San Francisco el Grande, Plaza de la Paja, El .) among others.
- Cultural: the city has a large number of museums and art galleries. One of the Big events of the cultural agenda is the ARCO fair. The music also has strong presence in Madrid. It has many concert halls and many musical festivals takes place in the Spanish Capital: Madcool, Rio Babel, Rivas Rock…
- Sport: Real Madrid is probably the most important teams in the world of Football. The Santiago Bernabéu has a museum where you can find the entire history of the club as well as all its Real Madrid is followed by Atletico Madrid, this club has also a big number of followers. Each year many fans comes to attend a football game and see the biggest stars in action during the champions league or the liga.Football is not the only sport you can enjoy , you can also appreciate: tennis at the Mutua Madrid Open, golf ( Madrid has more than thirty golf clubs) or fancy a horse race in La Zarzuela racecourse.
- Culinary: from eating a simple and popular dish, such as fried eggs with fries from Casa Lucio to enjoying a 3 Michelin star restaurant like Diverxo . Visit the San Miguel market … Madrid offers endless options to please any food lover.
- Business: Being the political and economic center of Spain, Madrid is very attractive to business. Also the numerous fairs that take place in the city attract thousands of participants each year (FITUR , ARCO , MADRID FUSION …)
This leads us to the main topic of this article, the entry gate to the millons of passenger who want to go and visit Madrid: the Adolfo Suarez – Madrid Barajas Airport.
Madrid Airport? Where to board a private jet in Madrid.
Madrid Airport is located 12 km northeast of the city, it will take you 30 minutes to reach the city center..
Adolfo Suarez Barajas Airport is the largest airport in Spain.In 2019 , 61 million passengers used the airport.
Madrid Airport has 6 terminals:
- The old International Terminal or Terminal 1: from where some charter flights depart and some scheduled flights. We often use it for our charter groups operations.
- The old national flights Terminal or Terminal 2: Also used for charter flights and some scheduled flights.
- Terminal 3 : is a check indesks area.
- Terminal 4 : the new terminal where the Iberia’s air shuttle between Madrid and Barcelona is also all Vueling flights are located there among others.
- Terminal 4S : called It is located between the foyers of Terminal 4 and has 26 boarding fingers.
- The General aviation terminal is located at the south of the airport:Where all the private jets operate.
The General aviation terminal has:
- A custom security check.
- Several VIP lounges that allow you to wait comfortably before boarding.
- An agile and personalized boarding with dedicated staff.
- A high-quality catering service.
- Limousine service.
Transfer from a regular flight to a private jet flight:
The transfer of your arrival from an intercontinental flight to your private jet is not automatic. Eurosky will take good care of this transfer according to your preferences:
- Door to door service on request: all-inclusive cost of approximately 750 euros per passenger. It allows you to have a car ,at the door of your regular flight with a staff that accompanies you through the passport control ( fast track) until you pick up your suitcase if you checked one in, then a driver will take you to the corporate terminal (15 min. Approx transfer)
- VIP terminal transfer. Terminal: it has a cost of about 100 euros. A driver is waiting for you with a Mercedes on your arrival and will drive you to the executive terminal. The transfer in Madrid cannot be made through the airfield.
Madrid Airport’s main assets:
- The airport is H24.
- There are plenty of parking spaces for the aircrafts.
- It has no aircraft restriction.
A big drawback: the taxiing time to the runway it takes almost always 20 minutes. This information is always reflected in our flight briefs so that our customers can be aware of this when organizing their agenda.
What type of aircrafts operates in Madrid-restrictions? :
Any type of aircraft can operate in Madrid.
Nowadays there are no operational restrictions.
Examples of private flight from Madrid:
Flights departing from Madrid:
- Business flights: Our local clients allow us to have big volume of business flights. The international-economic influence at allows us to benefit from a growing volume of foreign clients attending to fairs.
- Tourist flights: The city has a great tourist interest… Madrid attracts millions of tourists every year. We organize week end for a small group with a private jet or a whole incentive trip for a larger group with a charter flight.
- Sports flights: we have made flights for Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid fans.
- Flights for artists: attend one of the many festivals in the city.
- Connecting flights: Madridis a hub that does not reach the size of London, Paris or Frankfurt , but we operate many connecting flights (American, Asian that come from flights operated by Emirates or Qatar): to Spain, but also to the entire Mediterranean area.
Indicative prices for flights from Madrid.
- Madrid -Barcelona: from 6,000 euros with a very light jet such as a Citation Mustang.
- Madrid -Ibiza : from 9,000 euros with a super light jet Citation XLS+
- Madrid – Milan: from: 10,000euros with a light jet Piaggio Avanti II
- Madrid -Paris : from 9,000 euros with a light jet CJ2+
- Madrid – London :from 10.0000 euros with a light jet CJ3
These prices are example based on flights we have operated on a precise day with a given number of passengers and availability. For more information on how to plan your next flight to or from Madrid, please contact us.