Fly to Ibiza on a private jet is easy with Eurosky. Ibiza is one of the most popular destinations during summer time. The Island becomes on of our Top destination during the high season. How does it work to book a private jet to Ibiza? How much does it costs? In this article we will give you answers to your doubts talking first about the airport itself.
For any urgent request to Ibiza or any other destination, contact our commercial department.
IATA Code: IBZ. ICAO code: LEIB
The Balearic island is attracting lots of different passengers: from VIP’S invited to a party, Dj’s who have a show in a Club, families who want to enjoy the glamorous touch of the island, up to people who want to enjoy the calm of the north of Ibiza.
As everyone wants to travel at the same time, things get complicated in term of traffic and dispatch of the flights. During summer weekends Ibiza airport registers more than 600 movements, whether only 450 on a week day or not more than 50 movements on low season.
The constant growth of flight complicates the management of the slots and parking at Ibiza Airport. Some restrictions have been set:
- Slots request can be made only 15 days or less prior to departure for non regular flights. And Requesting a slot on a Friday for a Saturday can result impossible. Most of the time the request will be denied or with a night slot granted.
- Parking is an issue. Parking for more than 3 hours for large jet planes is impossible forcing those big babies to overnight in Valencia airport, alicante or even Barcelona sometimes. As for smaller jets it is getting more and more complicated to obtain overnight parking in a week day and this has a huge impact of the price calculation.
What is the price con a private jet flight to Ibiza?
The price of the rental of a private jet to Ibiza depends on many factors:
- The number of passengers, the amount of luggage and the distance to fly will mark the type of aircraft you will require from a very light jet to an ultra-long range. The price per hour can go from 2.000 euros to 10.000 euros.
- Another key factor is the availability of the aircraft at the time of your request and booking. At Eurosky we always look for the best solutions amongst the one that are available in the market to avoid any bad surprises in the prices.
- Obtention of an overnight parking.
During the high season, many jets owner are used to fly from North Europe to the Balearic islands. Once they have flown, they leave their private jets parked in the area where they can be available for the charter market. Our commercial team can search for you the best jets at the best rate. We can even have some empty legs opportunities.
Example of prices for a private jet charter to Ibiza:
- Route Nice – Ibiza => from 6.000 euros with a very light jet ( citation mustang, 4 seats).
- Ibiza – Gibraltar- Ibiza => day return flight from 8.000 euros with a very light , 9.300 euros with a light jet such as a citation jet 2+.
- London biggin hill to Ibiza => with a very light jet, the flight is usually on the edge, that is why we recommend at least a Light jet or a super light jet in case you have big luggage’s. starting from 14.000 euros with a Citation XLs+.
These prices are only an example of some flights we have operated. Different solutions can be offered depending on the dates, number of passengers , availability and possibility of great deals. Do not hesitate to consult us.
Where is the boarding taking place at Ibiza Airport?
The Access to your private jet in Ibiza is taking place in a dedicated terminal: general aviation terminal.
The terminal has been enhanced several times in the past years. Therefore, the airport is offering more parking space for private jets and more comfort in the waiting lounges.
However the high demand during the summer time makes some times the number of parking available looking very poor. Ibiza still have one unique runway and limited space for its development.
Who entrust your flights to Ibiza?
Renting a private jet to IBIZA needs an experienced professional advice that Eurosky can offer you. During 2018 we operated more than 120 movements and traffic is getting higher year after year. Even during the year 2020, Ibiza was still on our top destination. That is why we can say that we are a adviser of choice for the destination.
Without the advice of a professional broker such as Eurosky, you can face trouble with the offer you receive due to the negligence and inexperience of many brokers: the price that you are offered may be multiplied by 3 between offer and booking!!
On a short term notice, fly to Ibiza can be complicated as the airport is just full as explained earlier: no place to park your aircraft, no slots to enter the airport or depart…At Eurosky we consider each request with a maximum of interest and we check in advance each detail so that there is no bad surprise.
With Eurosky, your only concern would be to relax and enjoy your trip to the island.
For more information and quotes contact us at email@example.com