This is the most recurrent question we are asked by our clients, friends when we mention we are air charter bróker. “You work with private jet charter?! How much does it cost?” The answer at first sight can seem very easy to tell, an app or a jet cost calculator can help you in having a rough idea. But the eye of an expert of aviation is required to give you the best advice and give you the a real and precise price.
What is the Price of a private jet charter? How much does it cost to fly on a private jet?
There are lots of common belief about that subject, like thinking that this is a privilege that can only afford a few amongst the richest persons on planet Earth. Several segments exist on the private jet market for a corresponding type of client and needs. To keep it simple I usually the compare it with a the car market: a Ferrari has not the same cost of a Citroen C1 and not the same use neither.
The Price of a private jet flight depends on several factors:
- The two main points that has an important impact on the price of a private jet flight are the size of the jet and the duration of the flight. The size/weight of the jet (from a very light to ultra long range jet and Coporate airliners): to determine the size of the jet you need to know the number of passengers, the amount of luggage, and of course the duration of the flight. It is easily understandable that the more passengers, the farther you need to fly without stop, the more luggage you have, the more expensive will cost your private jet flight. This explains why the range of prices can be from 1.100 euros / hour with a small turboproppeller up to 20.000 euros / hour with a Boeing business jet.
- Another aspect that has an effect on prices is the duration of your stay. If the stay is short ( a few days maximum), the operator can leave the aircarft parked at destination, this means less flying hours for your jet, meaning a smaller Price. To maintain your private jet parked at destination you need to know in advance if the airport can grant you a long stay parking. As professionals of aviation, Eurosky staff anticipates that kind of technical details to avoid unexpected costs. Some airports are heavily restricted during high season (Ibiza, Mikonos airport have the worst procedure in that field), and moving your jet to the closest airport with parking availability can cost you a mínimum of 1 hour extra.
Saying that , the flight the less expensive we realize is usually a short flight for a meeting and then back home in the same day each night spent at destination generates costs for the crew such has hotel, meals and extra parking costs for the aircraft ( in case the parking is granted)
- Some other technical details such as the hour of your flight can have an impact on the final price. Some airports can accept “Out of hours” flight ( requesting a special permit), but the fee for the extension can sometimes represent a lot of money. Some Airport maybe closed and you would need to fly to another airport which can even cost you more if the broker you are working with did not consider asking or informing you about it.
- The date of your flight can even have an impact on your final price. Some airports can double their handling costs on some special dates. London Airports on the 25, 26 of December double the cost usually // many other airports or even the operator themselves can double their fees on the 1st of January.
Why entrust your flights to Eurosky?
Knowing all those elements Eurosky staff is your key contact to evaluate and advise you regarding the cost of your next private jet charter.
We have been dealing with those details since more than 15 years now and we will be surely your best adviser to pay a fair price for you next private jet transport.
We will pick up amongst the best choices of private jet:
- The less ferry flight as possible. As a long ferry flight means more flying time and more money for your flight, we will find the aircraft closer to your routing so that you pay the less as possible.
- No hidden costs: we will double check with you all the details of you request to find the ideal private jet, and the most suitable airport ( checking with you the hour of the flight, final destination, type of jet required).
- We are a totally independent broker, we will not trying to sell you something you do not need.
- Reliable operators that helps you in case of major issue with your flight.
- 24/7 available team.
If you have any needs , any question please contact our commercial team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +34 93 414 0986.