Eurosky is a private jet charter specialist based in Barcelona. It is very easy to fly from or to the catalan city with us. Barcelona is our city. We live and we work here. Our offices are in the heart of the city since 2008. That is why, Barcelona Airport is one of the airports we use and know more.
If you need to make a flight request, please contact our commercial department now.
For more information about how private jet rental works in Barcelona, you can read the article below.
Why fly to Barcelona by private jet ?
The city of Barcelona has always had an appeal on all levels. In its modern history, the 92 Olympic Games have had a definitive impact on the growth of the Catalan city.
Barcelona is a city that shines at all levels:
- Touristic: the old town, the constructions of the famous architect Antonio Gaudí (la Sagrada Familia, la casa Batlló, Parque Güell…), La Boqueria market…
- Cultural: Many music festivals take place in the city every year and attracts artists and music fans: Primavera Sound festival, Sonar, Cruïlla festival, Brunch in the Park…
- Sport: Barça Club has a big influence on the city. In the 1990’s, the dream team won their first champions league. Then, in the 2000’s, the argentine genius, Messi helped the FCB to become one of the best clubs in the world.
The city also attracts fans looking for big thrills offering them the Montmeló circuit: motorsport / Formula 1 / Moto GP.
- Culinary: the influence of the genius Ferran Adria and El Bulli restaurant has made visible to the world the Catalan cuisine. Many customers ask us for transfers to Celler de can Roca, one of the top 50 restaurants in the
- Business: the numerous fairs that take place in the city attract thousands of participants every year (Mobile World Congress, Food fair, nautical fair ..)
Where to board on a private jet in Barcelona?
Barcelona’s Prat airport is very well located just 15 km away, so you can reach city center in less than 30 minutes .
Regarding air traffic, Barcelona airport, it ranks the tenth place in Europe and second place in Spain. Between 2018 and 2019, more than 50 million passengers visited its terminals.
Barcelona Airport has 3 runways and 3 terminals:
- Terminal 1 (the most recent): from where all the regular flights of conventional airlines depart (iberia, vueling, Emirates, Air France, Lufhtansa, British arways … ) .
- Terminal 2(the old terminal): from where all the low-cost airlines such as Ryan Air, Easy Jet or the charter flights operate.
- The Corporate Terminal: where the private jets operate. Terminal corporativa Barcelona, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat.
The corporate aviation terminal is relatively new: it was open in 2008 (such as the creation of Eurosky). It is the consequence of the growth of the city in terms of international influence.
The corporate aviation terminal has:
- A custom security check.
- Several VIP lounges that allow you to wait comfortably before boarding.
- A custom boarding with the attendance of an Eurosky staff .
- A high-quality on-board catering service.
- Limousine service.
- A public parking where you can leave your car easily.
The large assets in terms of operation for a private jet:
- The airport is 24/7.
- There are plenty of parking spaces for planes.
- Fast Boarding.
A drawback we can point out: the taxiing time to the runway it takes almost always 20 minutes. This information is always reflected in our flight briefs so that our customers can be aware of this when organizing their agenda.
What type of aircraft can operate in Barcelona – is there any restrictions ?
Any type of aircraft can operate in Barcelona: from a single engine to an ultra long range private jet.
However, there is a restriction since 2019 due to the high volume of traffic (up to 1200 movement / day) the airport’s management imposed a traffic restriction for all private aircraft of less than 7 tons :entrance restricted between 8:00-12:00 and 18:00-22:00 (not affecting to the aircrafts based in Barcelona).
During covid period and due to the loss of air traffic, the airport authorities finally decided in 2021 to remove this restriction. But then in April 2022, it was back again just for the summer period from 9h loc to 12h loc and 18h to 22h loc.
This limitation is affecting popular private jets under 7 tons like:
- citation mustang
- Pilatus PC 12
- Phenom 100
- Citation jet 1, 2 and 3
Private and charter flights departing from Barcelona:
Flights that we operate from Barcelona:
- Business flights: our local customers allow us to maintain a large volume of business flights. The international economic influence allows us to take benefit from a growing volume of foreign clients attending fairs.
- Tourist flights: The city has a great tourist interest. Barcelona attracts millions of tourists every year.
- Sports flights: Barça club .We fly for FCB different departments, for fans who wish to attend a match of the most attractive teams of the 21st century..
- Flights for artists: attend one of the many festivals in the city.
- Connecting flights: Barcelona is a hub that does not reach the size of London, Paris or Frankfurt , but we operate many connecting flights (American, Asian that come from flights operated by Emirates or Qatar): to Spain, but also to the entire Mediterranean area.
Door to door Service at Barcelona airport:
When operating a connecting private flight out of Barcelona airport we offer the following service:
- meet and greet at the door of your regular flight. Our Agent will escort you through immigration control and luggage collect.
- driver will take you from Terminal 1 to Executive terminal in 15 min maximum.
Meanwhile our duty manager is informing the crew of the jet for an immediate departure to follow with your journey wasting the less time possible at Barcelona airport.
Prices for private jet charter from or to Barcelona.
Prices for flights departing from Barcelona:
=> Barcelona -Ibiza by private jet :
- from 5,000 euros with a 4-seater mustang.
- from 6,000 euros with a citation jet 4 equipped with 8 seats
=> cost of private jet London Barcelona :
- from 11,000 euros with a very light jet ( on the edge due to the range and flight duration)
- from 13,500 euros with a light jet
=> other routes to Barcelona :
- flight Barcelona -Madrid from 6,000 euros.
- flight Barcelona- Mykonos from 15,000 euros non stop with a CJ2.
- Paris- Barcelona on a private jet charter: from 8,000 euros with a Citation M2
For more information on how to plan your next private flight to or from Barcelona, please contact us.