Eurosky is you key contact for private jet charter during the Covid 19 period. Flying has become more and more complex. With the help of a specialist of charter and private jet rental, your travel will become much easier.
If you have an urgent request, please contact directly our commercial department. For more information about flying during covid 19, you can follow and read the article below.
You need to travel during the Coronavirus? How Eurosky can help you with your travels during this Covid-19 situation?
Most of the Commercial operators are now reducing their fleet and flights to answer to the decrease of the number of passengers. As a result to the reduction in the number of commercial flights but there is still people that ned to travel. Eurosky offers you the possibility to fly with a private jet and commercial charter. Since the beginning of the Covid-19 situation, Eurosky offers the possibility of
- charter emergency flights for the repatriation of your citizens. We are handling several charter operations with Embassy and Consulate , or with private companies in the case of repatriation of employees.
- Cover needs of passengers that needs to fly from A to B direct when the regular flight does not exit anymore.
Benefits of using a private jet during Covid-19?
Apart from offering routes that no longer exists, flying with a private jets allows you to reduce the risk of contamination:
- crews are trained and are receiving all the pertinent information to secure your flights with the highest standards of hygiene;
- cabins are cleaned before and after each flights with special care following the instructions of the EASA ( European union aviation safety agency).
- Besides when you travel with a private jet you avoid the concentration of people you can find in the traditional commercial terminals, and as you can choose your Schedule you can avoid overnights and hotels at destinations.
Eurosky team is available 24/7 to help you with all the possible questions and doubts you can have while planning a travel in this period of covid-19. For more information you can check on the following l’Organisation mondiale de la santé (OMS), who also edit a web dedicated to the evolution of the coronavirus. We off course recommend everyone to follow the strict measures adopted by now a lot of country and to stay safe at home to avoid to spread the Virus. Our thoughts go to the one that are working hard to fight this virus.Here in Spain each day at 20h we applaud the loudest we can all the staff working at the hospital.